– Dogs come when you call them.
Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.
– Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.
– Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire.
Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
– Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper.
Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
– Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon.
Cats will take a three-hour nap.
– Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you.
Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.
– Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work.
Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
– Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.
– Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn
and close their eyes.
– Dogs will give you unconditional love forever.
Cats will make you pay for every mistake you’ve ever made since the day you were born.