The Tibetan Terrier is a medium-sized dog breed native to Tibet. Despite the name, it has nothing to do with the group of terriers and was named so by Europeans for some similarity.
- These are great dogs, but it is better to keep them in a house where the children have reached an older age.
- They get along with other dogs and cats but can be jealous.
- Requires maintenance and frequent washing.
- Tibetan Terriers can be good sentinels, warning of the approach of strangers.
- If you walk them daily, they get along well in the apartment.
- They are extremely attached to the family and cannot stand separation, loneliness, and lack of attention.
- Barking is a favorite pastime of the Tibetan Terrier. He barks when someone comes to the door, when he hears something unusual and when he is bored.
Even these cute dogs can do some things to drive us crazy🤷♂️🤣