Today I want to show you some recipes for dogs. In general, cooking for a dog is not difficult at all. You just need to know which foods a dog can eat and which are strictly prohibited. Please read on how to feed your dog properly.
It is recommended to make a not too varied diet for the dog and not spoil him with new dishes every day. One has only to decide on the basic recipe for your pet, with which you will prepare the main daily dish.
For daily feeding, it is best to use ingredients such as meat, vegetables, cereals, oils, and herbs. Well, you will have to feed the dog with fish, cottage cheese, and other useful and necessary (but not for everyday feeding) products at your discretion.
Recipes for dogs can be quite varied. I would like to share some of them. Ingredients may vary depending on the season.
- Let’s start with a fish day (this is very beneficial for the condition and appearance of the coat). This set for a dog includes herring, quail eggs, seaweed, red currant, pea sprouts.
- A beautifully healthy lunch: beef, beef lips, tripe, zucchini, broccoli, cranberries, and flax seeds.
- In this bowl, boneless lamb heart and loin, duck back, pumpkin, green bean pods, linseed bran.
- Further chicken stomachs, heart and lamb trimmings, chicken backs, yolk, green salad, raw peeled pumpkin seeds, and lettuce, and parsley leaves.
- This recipe for natural dogs includes veal with veins, beef kidneys, duck stomachs, beets, carrots, red currants, and pea sprouts.
- Beef tongue, beef, chicken backs, quail egg, cucumber, green bean pods, and black currant.
- This dog lunch features a heart of a lamb, beef, tripe, chicken backs, carrots, sea buckthorn berries, and a sprig of dill.
- In this bowl, veal, salmon, quail egg, carrots, black currants, broccoli, and mint leaves.
- Here is the next delicious set – beef, lamb liver, chicken foot, quail eggs, a slice of mango, seaweed, and dill.
- Tripe, beef, beef cheeks, duck necks, chicken legs, a tablespoon of steamed buckwheat, and broccoli.
- This set consists of chicken (back and pulp), a piece of lung, beef liver, a little tripe, cucumber, sea buckthorn, seaweed, and mint sprigs.
- This dog’s bowl today contains chicken, heart, lamb trimmings, a slice of tripe, trachea, carrots, and parsley.
- Duck necks, duck backs, beef, tripe, chicken liver, carrots, sesame seeds, and mint leaves.
- This splendor consists of veal, beef lips, duck stomachs, mesh (one of the rumen compartments), beef kidneys, seaweed, carrots, red currants, and herbs (pea sprouts and basil).
- Dogs also have a fish day, so in a bowl, there are pink salmon, salmon, herring, some tuna, capelin, blueberries, green salad, and mint.
- Today is a beautiful presentation; veal, duck necks, duck backs, broccoli, raspberries and blueberries, coconut oil, and mint.
- This offal set features chicken and duck stomachs, beef kidneys, tripe, chicken legs, cucumber, broccoli, and cooked asparagus.
- It was a fish day, it’s time to spend a chicken! In a bowl: chicken, chicken backs, chicken legs (without the tubular bone), yolks, carrots, lettuce, blueberries, pea sprouts, linseed oil, and mashed flax seeds.
- Chicken, tripe, sauerkraut and seaweed, blueberries, and pea sprouts.
- This bright assortment of offal contains heart, trimmings, liver, lung, lamb trachea, beef tripe, chicken back. pumpkin, red currant, and microgreen.
- In a bowl, chicken, net (one of the stomach compartments), quail eggs, pumpkin, blueberries, coconut oil, flax bran, and green pea shoots.
- In the grocery set: boneless chicken breast, chicken stomachs, chicken heads, seaweed, carrots, green salad, and cranberries.
- In a bowl, fish platter: blue whiting, pink salmon, herring, some tuna, quail eggs, carrots, green beans, black currants, and parsley leaves.
- Chicken, chicken heads and liver, tripe, zucchini, seaweed, green beans, sesame seeds, and a few drops of linseed oil.
- Chicken breast, tripe, veal kaltyk, chicken wing, quail egg, zucchini, green salad and dill, sea buckthorn berries.
- Chicken backs, heart, liver and lamb cuts, courgette and beets, broccoli, flax bran, and some coconut oil.
- Fish dinner includes pink salmon, herring, quail eggs, pumpkin, rice with sesame seeds, flax and pumpkin seeds, broccoli.
- Heart, trachea, and a small piece of lamb lung, chicken backs, bovine egg, broccoli, and cranberries.
- Cold cuts – stringy beef, beef cheeks, chicken fillet, lamb trimmings, a small piece of liver, kidney, brain, carrots, a few drops of cold-pressed olive oil, cranberries, and mint.
- Beef, beef cheeks, tripe, beetroot, mango, quail eggs, sesame, and dill.
- Dinner – chicken, veal kaltyk, quail egg, tripe, beetroot, green beans, sea buckthorn, and parsley.
- Chicken stomachs, lamb heart and trimmings, chicken backs, yolk, green salad, raw peeled pumpkin seeds, and greens (green salad and parsley).
- A meat platter contains chicken, beef, tripe, pumpkin seeds, sea buckthorn, and green salad.
These are the simple recipes for dogs that we have sorted out today. I hope now your beloved pet will always be well-fed and healthy!