Today I want to show you some recipes for dogs. In general, cooking for a dog is not difficult at all. You just need to know which foods a dog can eat and which are strictly prohibited. Please read on how to feed your dog properly.
It is recommended to make a not too varied diet for the dog and not spoil him with new dishes every day. One has only to decide on the basic recipe for your pet, with which you will prepare the main daily dish.
For daily feeding, it is best to use ingredients such as meat, vegetables, cereals, oils, and herbs. Well, you will have to feed the dog with fish, cottage cheese, and other useful and necessary (but not for everyday feeding) products at your discretion.
Recipes for dogs can be quite varied. I would like to share some of them. Ingredients may vary depending on the season.
- Let’s start with a fish day (this is very beneficial for the condition and appearance of the coat). This set for a dog includes herring, quail eggs, seaweed, red currant, pea sprouts.
- A beautifully healthy lunch: beef, beef lips, tripe, zucchini, broccoli, cranberries, and flax seeds.
- In this bowl, boneless lamb heart and loin, duck back, pumpkin, green bean pods, linseed bran.
- Further chicken stomachs, heart and lamb trimmings, chicken backs, yolk, green salad, raw peeled pumpkin seeds, and lettuce, and parsley leaves.
- This recipe for natural dogs includes veal with veins, beef kidneys, duck stomachs, beets, carrots, red currants, and pea sprouts.
- Beef tongue, beef, chicken backs, quail egg, cucumber, green bean pods, and black currant.
- This dog lunch features a heart of a lamb, beef, tripe, chicken backs, carrots, sea buckthorn berries, and a sprig of dill.
- In this bowl, veal, salmon, quail egg, carrots, black currants, broccoli, and mint leaves.
- Here is the next delicious set – beef, lamb liver, chicken foot, quail eggs, a slice of mango, seaweed, and dill.
- Tripe, beef, beef cheeks, duck necks, chicken legs, a tablespoon of steamed buckwheat, and broccoli.
- This set consists of chicken (back and pulp), a piece of lung, beef liver, a little tripe, cucumber, sea buckthorn, seaweed, and mint sprigs.
- This dog’s bowl today contains chicken, heart, lamb trimmings, a slice of tripe, trachea, carrots, and parsley.
- Duck necks, duck backs, beef, tripe, chicken liver, carrots, sesame seeds, and mint leaves.
- This splendor consists of veal, beef lips, duck stomachs, mesh (one of the rumen compartments), beef kidneys, seaweed, carrots, red currants, and herbs (pea sprouts and basil).
- Dogs also have a fish day, so in a bowl, there are pink salmon, salmon, herring, some tuna, capelin, blueberries, green salad, and mint.
- Today is a beautiful presentation; veal, duck necks, duck backs, broccoli, raspberries and blueberries, coconut oil, and mint.
- This offal set features chicken and duck stomachs, beef kidneys, tripe, chicken legs, cucumber, broccoli, and cooked asparagus.
- It was a fish day, it’s time to spend a chicken! In a bowl: chicken, chicken backs, chicken legs (without the tubular bone), yolks, carrots, lettuce, blueberries, pea sprouts, linseed oil, and mashed flax seeds.
- Chicken, tripe, sauerkraut and seaweed, blueberries, and pea sprouts.
- This bright assortment of offal contains heart, trimmings, liver, lung, lamb trachea, beef tripe, chicken back. pumpkin, red currant, and microgreen.
- In a bowl, chicken, net (one of the stomach compartments), quail eggs, pumpkin, blueberries, coconut oil, flax bran, and green pea shoots.
- In the grocery set: boneless chicken breast, chicken stomachs, chicken heads, seaweed, carrots, green salad, and cranberries.
- In a bowl, fish platter: blue whiting, pink salmon, herring, some tuna, quail eggs, carrots, green beans, black currants, and parsley leaves.
- Chicken, chicken heads and liver, tripe, zucchini, seaweed, green beans, sesame seeds, and a few drops of linseed oil.
- Chicken breast, tripe, veal kaltyk, chicken wing, quail egg, zucchini, green salad and dill, sea buckthorn berries.
- Chicken backs, heart, liver and lamb cuts, courgette and beets, broccoli, flax bran, and some coconut oil.
- Fish dinner includes pink salmon, herring, quail eggs, pumpkin, rice with sesame seeds, flax and pumpkin seeds, broccoli.
- Heart, trachea, and a small piece of lamb lung, chicken backs, bovine egg, broccoli, and cranberries.
- Cold cuts – stringy beef, beef cheeks, chicken fillet, lamb trimmings, a small piece of liver, kidney, brain, carrots, a few drops of cold-pressed olive oil, cranberries, and mint.
- Beef, beef cheeks, tripe, beetroot, mango, quail eggs, sesame, and dill.
- Dinner – chicken, veal kaltyk, quail egg, tripe, beetroot, green beans, sea buckthorn, and parsley.
- Chicken stomachs, lamb heart and trimmings, chicken backs, yolk, green salad, raw peeled pumpkin seeds, and greens (green salad and parsley).
- A meat platter contains chicken, beef, tripe, pumpkin seeds, sea buckthorn, and green salad.
These are the simple recipes for dogs that we have sorted out today. I hope now your beloved pet will always be well-fed and healthy!
13 CommentsLeave a Reply
i just love this its amazing
There is certainly a lot to know about this issue. I like all the points you made. Marris Warden Brainard
Thanks a lot for the article. Much thanks again. Keep writing. Quintana Jaime Nanci
Hello, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am as well delighted to share my know-how here with mates. Chanda Pennie Malamud
I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this great piece of writing at here. Sasha Herschel Sabir
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the site is extremely good. Lora Phip Capello
Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks for your time! Kathe Emmery Darrelle
I was very happy to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to see new information on your website. Lauryn Vittorio Atalanti
Please add other video clips related to cooking if you have, since I would like to learn more and more about all recipes of cooking. Alvira Reamonn Beauchamp
Hi there friends, nice piece of writing and good urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.| Rosabelle Jamil Berners
After looking over a number of the blog posts on your website, I honestly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me what you think. Nerta Ricky Okubo
I will do literally do anything to have her number Tabbie Piotr Farand
What’s up, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am as well happy to share my
knowledge here with friends.