- Veal – 1 kg 500 g
- Carrots – 500 g
- Unrefined sunflower oil – 10 g
- 12 small round dog food pellets
- Several green peas for decoration
- Refined sunflower oil for mold lubrication
Carrots can be drizzled with refined oil, but it is not as odorous as unrefined oil.
The juice released after making the cake can be used as broth for dog soup or simply given to the dog.
Green peas can be canned or boiled from frozen vegetable sets.
- Boil carrots and peel.
- Grind the meat in a blender until minced.
- Grease a detachable cake tin with refined sunflower oil.
- Put 700 g of minced veal there, flatten.
5. Grate 300 g of carrots on a fine grater, put on top of the minced meat, smooth, and pour over with unrefined sunflower oil.
6. Put 400 g of minced veal on top of the carrot layer, level.
7. From the remaining minced meat (400 g), mold 4 oval cutlets, put them on top of the cake.
8. Put the cake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
9. Drain the juice and let the cake cool.
10. Set aside 70 g of carrots, cut the rest into slices. Press the carrot circles in a circle on the side of the cake.
11. Cut one-third of the remaining carrots into cubes and place them on top of the cake between the cutlets.
12. Chop the remaining two-thirds of the carrots until puree, add there a little meat juice released during the preparation of the cake. Sculpt muzzles, tails, and ears from carrot puree, attach them to cutlets to make dogs. We make eyes and noses from dog food pellets.